onsdag den 19. november 2008

four things

Four things this morning:

  1. This toaster gives new meaning to Dark Side.
  2. Newsweek is running a series called the Special Election Project. They had reporters inside both campaigns, with incredible access to candidates and staff, with the understanding that the story wouldn't be written until after the election. It's fascinating to me, and I thought I'd pass it along.
  3. Zina Saunders is a brilliant artist and her political work these last couple of months has blown me away. Due to reader requests, she collected her campaign work into a book.
  4. President-elect Obama. I have to keep saying it, because I can't believe it. Landslide. Mandate. Hoping this is a step toward the end of Lee Atwater-style politics. Quoting myself from Twitter: "Yes we can" is a much better motto for my country than "Be afraid." Hope > Fear. Unity > Division.

I'm working on something awesome. I can't wait to say what it is.

Ingen kommentarer: